Our archivists write inventories as finding aids to describe them for research. Here are the new ones created during June 2019:
- Inventory of Yearbooks from Itineris Early College High School (Utah), 2004-2019
- Inventory of Council minutes from Millville (Utah), 1906-2019
- Inventory of Town Board minutes from Sigurd (Utah), 1935-2019
- Inventory of Ordinances and resolutions from Sigurd (Utah), 1935-2019
In addition, the following were updated with new records or more description:
- Inventory of Military discharges from Carbon County (Utah). County Recorder, 1944-[ongoing]
- Inventory of Economic Report to the Governor from Governor’s Office (Utah). Office of Management and Budget, 1987-2019
- Inventory of Mining maps from San Juan County (Utah). County Recorder, 1912-1918; 1950-1982.
- Inventory of Mining location notices (lode claims) from San Juan County (Utah). County Recorder, 1900-1951.
- Inventory of Records from Statehood Constitutional Convention (Utah) (1895), s 1895.