Our archivists write inventories as finding aids to describe them for research. Here are the new ones created during August 2019:
- Inventory of 2K2 Program Records from Governor Leavitt, 1999-2003.
- Inventory of Ethnic office records from Governor Leavitt, 1993-2003.
- Inventory of Cemetery maps from Honeyville (Utah), 1901-2019
- Inventory of Tooele Memorial Center Committee minutes from Tooele (Utah), 1945-1946.
- Inventory of Ordinances from Heber City (Utah), 1889-2019
- Inventory of Municipal code from Heber City (Utah), 1948-2019
- Inventory of Proof of publication of ordinances from Heber City (Utah), 1920-1951
- Inventory of Public utilities payment records from Heber City (Utah), 1942-1955
- Inventory of Estray notices from Heber City (Utah), 1923-1952.
- Inventory of Registration and Election Supplies from Spring City (Utah), 1936, ca. 1950.
- Inventory of Road precinct book from Clerk of the County Court, 1889-1891.
In addition, the following were updated with new records or more description: