Our archivists write inventories as finding aids to describe them for research. Here are the new ones created during September 2019:
- Inventory of Indexes to Minutes from Carbon County (Utah). County Commission, 1917-1977
- Inventory of Administrative records from Heber City (Utah), 1896-1924.
- Inventory of Financial records from Heber City (Utah), 1932-1969.
- Inventory of Justice court records from Heber City (Utah), 1899-1928.
- Inventory of Arrest log from Heber City (Utah). Police Department, 1937-1943.
- Inventory of Shift log from Heber City (Utah). Police Department, 1956.
- Inventory of A Town Called Leeds from Leeds (Utah), ca. 2018.
- Inventory of Registration and Election Supplies from Spring City (Utah), 1936, ca. 1950.
In addition, the following were updated with new records or more description: