Our archivists write inventories as finding aids to describe them for research. Here are the new ones created during November 2019:
- Inventory of City Between the Canyons: A History of Cottonwood Heights, 1849-1953 from Cottonwood Heights (Utah), 2018.
- Inventory of Audit reports from Spring City (Utah), 1940-2006
- Inventory of Meeting agenda and notices from Spring City (Utah), 2007-2014
In addition, the following were updated with new records or more description:
- Inventory of Billing register from Heber Light and Power Company (Utah), 1909-1911
- Inventory of Utah code annotated from Legislature (Utah), i 1851-2019
- Inventory of Election research compilations from Lieutenant Governor (Utah), 1958-1976.
- Inventory of Ordinances from Spring City (Utah), 1871-1941
- Inventory of Council minutes from Spring City (Utah), 1871-2019
Image: “Spring City, Utah home” on https://flic.kr/p/5n3osm