Our archivists write inventories as finding aids to describe them for research. Here are the new ones created during March 2020:
- Inventory of Library Development Program annual reports from Department of Heritage and Arts. State Library, 1984-2002
- Inventory of Planning commission minutes from Leeds (Utah), 1982-2020
- Inventory of Photographs from Legislature (Utah). House of Representatives, 1980-2020
- Inventory of Brief Sketch of the History of Salt Lake City from Salt Lake City (Utah). City Recorder, 1881.
- Inventory of Relief Committee time books from Tooele County (Utah). County Commission, 1933-1934.
- Inventory of Birth reports from Washington County (Utah). County Clerk, 1903-1905.
In addition, the following were updated with new records or more description:
- Inventory of Civil case files from District Court (Second District : Davis County), 1896-2020
- Inventory of Executive correspondence from Governor Huntsman, 2004-2009.
- Inventory of City and town information files (incorporation papers) from Lieutenant Governor, 1888-2020
- Inventory of Election papers from Lieutenant Governor, i 1851-1976.
- Inventory of State candidate and office holders financial disclosures from Lieutenant Governor, 1968-2020
- Inventory of Marriages and divorces reports from Office of Vital Records and Statistics, 1968-2011.