Our archivists write inventories as finding aids to describe them for research. Here are the new ones created during May and June 2020:
- Inventory of Attendance registers from Box Elder County School District (Utah). Willard Elementary School, 1919-1980.
- Inventory of Bond redemption registers from Centerfield (Utah), 1952-1973
- Inventory of Case information records from Children’s Aid Society of Utah, 1936-1985
- Inventory of Newsletters from Daggett County (Utah), 2003-2020
- Inventory of Wasatch School Registers from Salt Lake City School District (Utah), 1905-1910
In addition, the following were updated with new records or more description: