Our archivists write inventories as finding aids to describe them for research. Here are the new ones created during July 2020:
- Inventory of Official transcripts from Alpine School District (Utah). American Fork High School, 1910-2020
- Inventory of Municipal code from Riverton (Utah), 1978-2009
- Inventory of Ordinances from Riverton (Utah), 1947-2020
- Inventory of Administrative records from Spring City (Utah), 1917-2000.
- Inventory of Cemetery maps from Spring City (Utah), 1891-1957
In addition, the following were updated with new records or more description:
- Inventory of Board minutes from Children’s Aid Society of Utah, 1910-2009
- Inventory of Journal record books from Legislative Assembly. House, i 1858-1878.
- Inventory of Journal record books from Legislative Council, i 1858-1882.
- Inventory of Building permit registers from Salt Lake City (Utah). Division of Building Services and Licensing, i 1889-2020