Our archivists write inventories as finding aids to describe them for research. Here are the new ones created during October 2020:
In addition, the following were updated with new records or more description:
- Inventory of Bingham Canyon photographs from Department of Administrative Services. Division of Archives and Records Service, 1923-1978.
- Inventory of Minute Books from District Court (Second District : Davis County), 1896-1975
- Inventory of Executive orders from Governor Huntsman, 2005-2009.
- Inventory of Governors’ executive orders and proclamations from Lieutenant Governor, 1896-2004.
- Inventory of Death certificates from Office of Vital Records and Statistics, i 1904-2020
- Inventory of Council minutes from Spring City (Utah), 1871-2020