Our archivists write inventories as finding aids to describe records. Here are the newest ones created during February 2021:
- Inventory of Hyrum State Park administrative records from Department of Natural Resources. Division of Parks and Recreation. Northern Region, 1983-1986
- Inventory of Naturalization administrative files from District Court (Seventh District : Carbon County), 1906-1936.
- Inventory of Declarations of intention from District Court (Third District), 1866-1871.
- Inventory of History of Murray from Murray (Utah), 1936.
- Inventory of Ordinances from Taylorsville (Utah), 1995-1997
In addition, the following were updated:
- Inventory of Utah Administrative Code from Department of Administrative Services. Office of Administrative Rules, 1973-2021
- Inventory of Declarations of intention record books from District Court (Fifth District : Juab County), 1896-1958.
- Inventory of Naturalization record books from District Court (Fourth District : Juab County), i 1904-2021