Our archivists write inventories as finding aids to describe records. Here are the newest ones created during February 2022:
- Inventory of Historic map collections from Division of State History, 1921-1969.
- Inventory of Program records of First Lady Jeanette Herbert from Governor Herbert, 2010-2020.
- Inventory of Land ownership plat records from School and Institutional Trust Lands Administration, 1896-2010.
- Inventory of Source and disposition records from School and Institutional Trust Lands Administration, 1896-2022.
- Inventory of Goods received record books from State Prison, 1956-1962.
- Inventory of Money receipt record books from State Prison, 1956-1960.
- Inventory of Personnel time record books from State Prison, 1902-1972.
- Inventory of Punishment record books from State Prison, 1906-1937.
- Inventory of Visitors register from State Prison, 1946-1952.
- Inventory of Warden’s daily log record books from State Prison, 1970-1977.
In addition, the following were updated:
- Inventory of Colorado River Commission case files from Attorney General’s Office, 1925-1963. | View Online
- Inventory of Alien enemy registration forms from Davis County (Utah). County Clerk, 1940-1945.
- Inventory of Agency history records and publications from Department of Cultural and Community Engagement. Division of Arts and Museums, 1976-2022
- Inventory of Journals from Legislature. House of Representatives, i 1882-2022
- Inventory of Journals from Legislature. Senate, i 1882-2022
- Inventory of School year record books from Murray City School District (Utah), 1905-1925
- Inventory of Colorado river water appropriations locations roster from Office of the State Engineer, 1879-1903. | View Online