Our archivists write inventories as finding aids to describe records. Here is the newest one created during February 2023:
- Inventory of Board minutes from South Summit School District (Utah), 1915-
- Inventory of Class registers from South Summit School District (Utah), 1910-1915; 1921-1924; 1931-1932; 1942-1943.
- Inventory of Business license applications and bonds from Spanish Fork (Utah), 1882-1895; 1904-1909.
- Inventory of Mayor’s deeds records from Spanish Fork (Utah), 1873- ca. 1946
The following series inventories were also updated:
- Inventory of Comprehensive Annual Financial Report from Department of Government Operations. Division of Finance, 1920-
- Inventory of Utah code unannotated from Legislature, i 1982-
- Inventory of Miscellaneous administrative records from Spanish Fork (Utah), 1875-
- Inventory of Justice dockets from Spring City (Utah), 1868-1932; 1984-1990