Our archivists write inventories as finding aids to describe records. Here is the newest one created during September 2023:
The following series inventories were also updated:
- Inventory of Civil and criminal case files from Salt Lake County (Utah). Probate Court, 1852-1887.
- Inventory of Power resources records from State Planning Board, 1931-1938.
- Inventory of Annual reports from Provo (Utah). Mayor, 1936-
- Inventory of Water resources drainage basin reports from State Planning Board, 1934-1938.
- Inventory of Water resources minutes from State Planning Board, 1934-1941.
- Inventory of Superintendent Roger S. Kiger scrapbooks from State Mental Hospital, 1968-1972; 1974-1976.
- Inventory of Land use application supporting documents from United States. Bureau of Land Management. District Land Office (Salt Lake City, Utah)., 1907-1925.
- Inventory of Birth certificates from Office of Vital Records and Statistics, 1905-
- Inventory of Death certificates from Office of Vital Records and Statistics, i 1904-
- Inventory of Constitution from Constitutional Commission, 1913-
The following records were accessioned and can be accessed through our Reference Room:
- Provo City Newspaper Scrapbooks
- Sandy City Council meeting minute index cards
- Willard City Justice of the Peace docket