RSS feeds provide a way to subscribe to a blog using dedicated programs like news readers. This means that instead of trying to visit a website just in case there are updates, you can read new posts from multiple websites all in one place.
This blog provides a number of default RSS feeds:
- https://archivesnews.utah.gov/feed/ – all new posts
- https://archivesnews.utah.gov/category/news-events/feed/ – posts from News and Events
- https://archivesnews.utah.gov/category/research-2/feed/ – posts on Research
- https://archivesnews.utah.gov/category/records/feed/ – posts on Records Management
- https://archivesnews.utah.gov/category/open-government/feed/ posts on Open Government
- https://archivesnews.utah.gov/category/USHRAB/feed/ – posts on Utah State Historical Records Advisory Board