All public records at the Utah State Archives are accessible through the Research Center. However, once processed the records are easier to use with proper storage and fuller descriptions, including online series inventories. The following list includes record series that were processed during the months of October-November 2014:
- Board of Pardons Utah Territorial Prison painting, 1887
- Governor (1933-1941 : Blood) Colorado River Compact subject file, 1926-1936.
- Governor (1933-1941 : Blood) Expense ledger, 1932-1940.
- Governor (1925-1933 : Dern) Conference, commission, and committee reports, 1925-1931.
- Governor (1925-1933 : Dern) Speeches, 1914-1933.
- Governor (1925-1933 : Dern) Extradition case files, 1932-1933.
- Payson (Utah) Cemetery deed book, 1888-1901.
- This Is The Place Monument Commission Administrative records, 1932-1976.
- Department of Natural Resources. Division of Water Rights Water project files, 1902-1970.