Rosemary Cundiff, our Government Records Ombudsman, has updated the GRAMA Appeals Process page to reflect the current law. Visit the new page for details on the entire appeals process, and all the options available to both requesters and governmental entities.
On the page:
- Resolution Through Mediation
- First Level of Appeal: The Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)
- Additional Step for Some Local Appeals: Local Appeals Board
- Second Level of Appeal: State Records Committee (SRC)
- Final Level of Appeal: District Court
- Additional Resources
Questions about appeals? Let us know!