Please use these links to access the live broadcast on Friday, April 1, 2016:
Spring Conference Playlist (contains links to all sessions)
- 9:00 – 9:10 am: Welcome – Rosemary Cundiff, Government Records Ombudsman
- 9:10 – 9:40 am: Ten Things You Need to Know About GRAMA – Susan Eisenman, Assistant Attorney General, Division Director
- 9:55 – 10:25 am: Legislative Updates – Paul Tonks, Assistant Attorney General
- 10:25 – 10:55 am: Practical Tips for Classifying Records and Responding to a GRAMA Request – Michelle Larsen, Utah Transit Authority
- 11:10 – 11:30 am: Open Records Portal Usage Trends – Renée Wilson, Open Records Portal Administrator
- 11:30 – Noon: GRAMA and Fees – Rosemary Cundiff, Government Records Ombudsman
- 1:30 – 2:45 pm: Panel Discussion: Responding to Public Records Requests for Email – Nova Dubovik, moderator; Panelists: Michelle Larsen, Utah Transit Authority; David Fleming, CRM, IGP, CIP; Colleen Mulvey, MMC, Cedar Hills City Recorder; Candee Allred, Salt Lake City Police Department
- 3:00 – 3:30 pm: Communications and Problem Solving – Tom Haraldsen, Managing Editor for The Davis Clipper
The description for each video contains a link to go to the next video, as well as the presenter bio, and the full schedule of the conference.
These are YouTube videos, so you do not need to log in unless you wish to comment. To comment, you need to log in with any Google account (state accounts and other local accounts powered by Gmail will work).