Our archivists write inventories as finding aids to describe them for research. Here are the new ones created during August 2020:
- Inventory of City plat map from Spring City (Utah), 1888
- Inventory of Financial records from Spring City (Utah), 1913-2003
- Inventory of Proof of publication notices from Spring City (Utah), 1974-2014
- Inventory of Public utilities payment records from Spring City (Utah), 1921-1998
In addition, the following were updated with new records or more description:
- Inventory of Highway maps from Department of Transportation, 1910-2020
- Inventory of Civil registers of actions from District Court (First District : Rich County), 1896-1978
- Inventory of Tarragona, Spain student album from Governor Clyde, 1957.
- Inventory of Ethnic office records from Governor Leavitt, 1993-2003.
- Inventory of Governors’ executive orders and proclamations from Lieutenant Governor, 1896-2004.
- Inventory of Administrative records from Spring City (Utah), 1917-2000.
- Inventory of Cemetery maps from Spring City (Utah), 1891-1957