Our archivists write inventories as finding aids to describe records. Here is the newest one created during March 2023:
- Inventory of Resolutions from Provo (Utah). City Council, 1949-
- Inventory of Student tracking cards from Salt Lake City School District (Utah), 1954-1990
- Inventory of Draft case transcripts from District Court (Fourth District : Uintah County), 1902-1947
- Inventory of Information Practices Act report working papers from Division of Archives and Records Service, 1976-1992.
The following series inventories were also updated:
- Inventory of Biennial reports from Labor Commission, 1917-
- Inventory of Thistle landslide photographs from Department of Public Safety, 1983.
- Inventory of Criminal registers of actions from District Court (Fifth District : Iron County), 1896-1990.
- Inventory of Probate registers index from District Court (Second District : Weber County), 1894-1960.
- Inventory of North Sevier High School yearbooks from Sevier County School District (Utah), 1906-
- Inventory of Course of study manuals from Department of Public Instruction, 1894-1936.