Our archivists write inventories as finding aids to describe records. Here are the newest ones created during April 2021:
- Inventory of Record of Tax Deeds Issued from Beaver County (Utah). County Auditor, 1896-1942.
- Inventory of Tax sale records from Beaver County (Utah). County Recorder, 1896-2021
- Inventory of Annual budgets from Cornish (Utah), 1982-2021
- Inventory of Audit reports from Cornish (Utah), 1966-2021
- Inventory of Proof of Publication from Murray City School District (Utah), 1952
In addition, the following were updated:
- Inventory of Comprehensive Annual Financial Report from Department of Administrative Services. Division of Finance, 1920-2021
- Inventory of Highway maps from Department of Transportation, 1910-2021
- Inventory of Civil case files from District Court (Fifth District : Beaver County), 1896-2021
- Inventory of Utah materials files from Murray City School District (Utah), ca. 1960-1965.
- Inventory of Death certificates from Office of Vital Records and Statistics, i 1904-2021
- Inventory of Photographs from Salt Lake City (Utah). Fire Department, ca. 1885-1975.