This record describes the Provo River Bridge, which was built in 1914 and dismantled in 1941 prior to the filling of the new Deer Creek Reservoir. Heidi discovered this file while searching in Series 920 for a patron. This series contains bridge structural condition files created by the Road Commission to track the condition of bridges on state roads, as well as other structures such as tunnels, railroad bridges, and mining structures that cross above the roads. Most of the files were created in the late 1930’s and include notes from later inspections. The files contain information pertaining to the name of the structure, the location, a description of structure, correspondence, progressive condition records, inspection and maintenance reports, and photographs of each bridge. Some records include a blueprint – like this one!