Our archivists write inventories as finding aids to describe records. Here are the newest ones created during January 2022:
- Inventory of Audit reports from Beaver County School District (Utah), 1948-2022
- Inventory of Library accession books from Beaver County School District (Utah), 1905-1969.
- Inventory of Cemetery deeds from Heber City (Utah), 1915-1986
- Inventory of Cemetery receipts from Heber City (Utah), 1915-1957.
- Inventory of Sexton’s Reports from Heber City (Utah), 1910-1956.
- Inventory of Ladies Auxiliary minute books from State Prison, 1952-1957.
In addition, the following were updated:
- Inventory of Colorado River project records from Department of Natural Resources. Division of Water Rights, 1908-1968. | View Online
- Inventory of Criminal registers of actions from District Court (Second District : Davis County), 1926-2022 | View Online
- Inventory of Birth certificates from Office of Vital Records and Statistics, 1905-2022
- Inventory of Building permit registers from Salt Lake City (Utah). Division of Building Services and Licensing, i 1889-2022 | View Online